Philippians 4:13

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pencil Eraser Stamping?

I found this idea on Pinterest, but it originated at www.lilmagoolie.com. My daughter enjoyed stamping a picture of flowers, and then I made my own flower picture. And as I stopped to look at it, I decided this would be a FABULOUS way to make interesting, UNIQUE, and creative greeting cards when the mood strikes me.


Just make sure you have pencils with new, unused erasers, a different one for each color. You don't want to put your eraser that has been stamped in yellow into your dark blue! Then start stamping your design. The cool thing is the first stamp is dark, but the second is lighter if you don't re-ink, so you can even do some shading.

Don't you think this would make a neat greeting card?





Now all glory to God, who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen.  Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment