Philippians 4:13

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Craft Project: Glitter Ball Ornaments

This is a super simple but oh so pretty Christmas ornament craft to do with the kids... and what kid doesn't like to do something with glitter?
For this project,  you need glitter and clear ball ornaments.
I would prefer to have used clear ornaments instead of these iridescent ones, but these are what I could find and my preschooler would tell me, "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit." So there.
Remove the ornament hanger from the ball, and using a funnel
pour in your glitter. I like to fill just under half full, but you
can do it however you like. Replace the hanger when
you're done.
I have also done this with larger size ball ornaments using sequins and larger glitter, and I've seen it done with small white Styrofoam balls and even small buttons, as long as it will fit through the hole of the ornament. There are lots of different options to make each one unique.
The small blue is the one I just made, and the
larger two are ones I've made before with
multicolored sequins and larger glitter.







But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told. Luke 2:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment