Philippians 4:13

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Boredom Buster: Torn Paper Activity

My oldest LOVES paper. If she acts bored, sometimes all I need to give her is colored construction paper, scissors, and glue. She will spend literally hours making something from it.

So I took a piece of construction paper and drew a picture on the paper. Then I instructed her to take other colors of paper and tear them into tiny bits and glue them to the picture. So instead of coloring the picture with crayons or markers, she colored it with paper.

Getting started. I drew an owl on yellow paper.
She started with his beak, tearing a little bit
or orange paper and gluing it in place.
More paper bits to color the owl and the tree.
Finished picture.





"Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever." Psalm 125:1

No comments:

Post a Comment