Philippians 4:13

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Monday, December 30, 2013

Terra Cotta Gumball "Machine" Project


Today we made some absolutely adorable Gumball "Machines" using terracotta pots and small fish bowls. Right now, they're holding candy, but later, I'm sure they will hold other things for the girls, like marbles or rocks or whatever they are thinking of collecting.



For this project, you'll need terracotta pots, terracotta saucers (we used a size smaller than the pot), small round fish bowls (sometimes these can be found at the dollar store), and knobs (a package of wooden knobs will work).



We painted the pots and saucers and then used stamps to decorate the pots with dots and flowers and ladybugs. Oh my!



Glue the fish bowl to the bottom of the upside down pot. We used E6000 glue. Glue the knob to the bottom of the upside down saucer. The saucer becomes the lid for the Gumball Machine. What do you think? Are they not simply adorable?





“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment