Philippians 4:13

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Saturday, February 19, 2011

What to say?

I am a wife and a mom. I have never been one to really follow blogs. And I'm not sure how to go about having one of my own worth following. But I think I'll give it a shot. I have worked in radio since 1997 (1991 if we include college days). But that ended in 2011 when my radio station was sold and I was out of work. I have no desire to go back to the "workforce." I just want to be a mom. I am a mom. My daughters are in preschool and first grade. I want to be home with them during their breaks and summers and volunteer in their classes and go on field trips. So here I am crafting things to sell to help pay the bills. I make baby ribbon blankets. I make toddler quilts. I make fabric flower hair accessories. I'm learning to crochet. I want to make hats. Maybe more. A friend said I should blog. What am I going to say? I'm always the quiet one. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment